|This article is a stub. You can help Lazarus Wiki by .|
The following are the minimum and recommended system requirements for Lazarus. While these requirements do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, meeting the minimum requirements should ensure at least a launch-able environment.
Lazarus screen resolution can go to 1280x720 to 1920x1080.
Current settings added in the game makes the player able to hide Planets, Stars, Nebulas
They're also able to change the Quality level, AntiAliasing, AnisotropicFiltering and Vsync.
Network[edit | edit source]
Connection Diagnostics OPT IN/OUT
Connection Method: TCP
Minimum requirements[edit | edit source]
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 750 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard
- Additional Notes: Broadband Internet connection