|This article is a stub. You can help Lazarus Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Lazarus Wiki by .
Ships Systems allow for new abilities and upgrades to your Ship and are divided into four categories:
UPGRADING - GENERAL[edit | edit source]
UPGRADING - LEVEL[edit | edit source]
Humans can upgrade Systems, by spending Lazarene.
- Lazarene is dropped by enemies or asteroids killed by the player
- All Lazarene spent on a System gives an additional small %age towards the System's Rank.
- A System's Level is reset when the Lazarus Event happens.
- Most Systems have a maximum Level of 10.
- Upgrading a System will always increase its power, usefulness or specific unique attribute.
UPGRADING - RANK[edit | edit source]
Systems can have their Rank upgraded through the use of Duplicate Tokens.
- Duplicate Tokens are awarded automatically when the player gets a duplicate Ship, Skin or System in a Loot Crate
- Duplicate Skin and Ship tokens can be spent on any System the player wants to.
- Duplicate System tokens can only be spent on the System that it is a duplicate of.
- Rank does not reset during a Lazarus Event
- A System's Rank is also its minimum Level. So if a Core Blaster is at Rank 4, it starts the next Wipe at Level 4. It's a permanent upgrade.
- Most Systems have a maximum Rank of 10.