We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Lazarus Wiki by .|
Ships Systems allow for new abilities and upgrades to your Ship and are divided into four categories:
UPGRADING - GENERAL[edit | edit source]
UPGRADING - LEVEL[edit | edit source]
Humans can upgrade Systems, by spending Lazarene.
- Lazarene is dropped by enemies or asteroids killed by the player
- All Lazarene spent on a System gives an additional small %age towards the System's Rank.
- A System's Level is reset when the Lazarus Event happens.
- Most Systems have a maximum Level of 10.
- Upgrading a System will always increase its power, usefulness or specific unique attribute.
UPGRADING - RANK[edit | edit source]
Systems can have their Rank upgraded through the use of Duplicate Tokens.
- Duplicate Tokens are awarded automatically when the player gets a duplicate Ship, Skin or System in a Loot Crate
- Duplicate Skin and Ship tokens can be spent on any System the player wants to.
- Duplicate System tokens can only be spent on the System that it is a duplicate of.
- Rank does not reset during a Lazarus Event
- A System's Rank is also its minimum Level. So if a Core Blaster is at Rank 4, it starts the next Wipe at Level 4. It's a permanent upgrade.
- Most Systems have a maximum Rank of 10.