We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Xenotaphs are giant structures dotted about space, built (or perhaps grown) by the Ourobeans. They were seldom encountered before the first Lazarus Event, littered as they were across the entire known universe, but ever since the first Event, they’ve appeared in considerably higher density in the area encompassing the final battle.
All we really know about them is that they were 'built' by the Ourobeans - and that they welcome Human fighters into them, but do not allow Drone or Apophis craft inside. They hang in space, silent, until a Human craft approaches, at which point they will react in one way or another. They're seemingly pacifist, with no ability to defend itself, and furthermore each one seems to be unique, though there is zero communication to be had with them to prove this theory.
- Repair any damage to their piloted craft
- Swap to another craft (we don't know how or where they store them, and definitely not how they got access to the whole fleet)
- Fully repair a totally destroyed craft
- Equip different Systems
- Upgrade weaponry and other Systems (humanity's best scientists are very confused as to how this works)
- Open Loot Crates and process the rewards they contain
Most of these actions come at a small cost of various resources that, while relatively easy to come by in the world, are of unknown importance to the Ourobeans. Conjecture revolves around the idea that the Ourobeans - powerful as they appear to be - still need to burn resources every time they trigger a Lazarus Event. This is unconfirmed as of yet.